Monday, February 20, 2017

Bounce Don't Break

                    I had a book signing party for my first book.....

                                 Bounce Don't Break
                     How to successfully get back on track after life knocks you down

What if all the bad things that have happened in my life are leading me to activate some great potential in me?

Breakthroughs of all kinds usually are proceeded by a crisis or a divine storm. The greater the crisis the greater the opportunity for growth and advancements. Out of all confusion comes order. A higher degree of order than existed prior to the confusion. What I have come to find out, is that moments like this are powerful opportunities for growth. It is a wake-up call that the path that you are on is not the right path for you.
You have taken a detour. The crisis is trying to get us back onto our own track.


Have you read my book?
If not..... this is how you order it
www.amazon.com if you are in the US
www.amazon.co.uk if you are in Europe

www.karinglannstam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment