Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Four Important Questions To Ask Yourself

                                                 "Resolve to be a master of change,
                                                    rather than a victim of change."
                                                                  -Brian Tracy


Resolve - Promising yourself that you will never give up.

What is your dream?

What are you trying to accomplish with your life?

If you are not sure or maybe you haven't yet decided to go for it, here are a few questions that might help you decide and then take action.


WHY?
Why should I try?
Why should I work so hard trying to better myself and my life?
Why do I want to create a better future for myself and for others?

WHY NOT?
What else am I going to do with my time and my life?

WHY NOT ME?
Some people have done the most incredible things with a limited start.
Why not YOU?
You can do incredible things because you are an incredible person.

WHY NOT NOW?
Why wait?
Why postpone your great future any longer?
Get going today.
Decide and take action.

Embark on a journey to improve your life and the life of others.
Enjoy your life as you seek to improve it.
Seek knowledge, so that your value to yourself and others will increase.
Be a doer, not just a listener.


                                                       www.karinglannstam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment