Monday, January 9, 2017

My First Book - Bounce Don't Break

                                 "What if all the bad things that have happened in my life
                                   are leading me to activate some great potential in me?"

I have written and published my first book.

                                                           Bounce Don't Break.
                           How to successfully get back on track after life knocks you down.




It is easy to get off track in life when we don't have a well thought out plan.
Most of us are so busy with our lives and unfortunately we spend more time on planning our vacations than we do our lives.

Why is it so important to plan or design your own life?

If you don't......... you might end up living someone else's life and maybe they don't have much planned for you. And that is never a great way to live. Trust me I know. I made that mistake and the lesson was huge. That mistake landed me in the biggest setback or crisis in my own life, so far.

The good thing is that you don't have to wait for a crisis or a huge setback to change your life.
If you don't like the way your life is going right now.....you can change it.
You can make the decision today that you want to change. Start my making a plan and then take action.

You can change the direction of your life at anytime. You just have to decide that you want to live a better life in the future. A life that you have designed yourself.

When you design your own life, make sure that your vision of what you want is crystal clear. If you have a clear plan of what you want then it will be a lot easier to pay the price of discipline and the sacrifices that you have to make in order to reach your goals and make your vision or dream become a reality.

Yes... it will take a lot of work and dedication. Perseverance and a burning desire to get there.

This is a book about tips, ideas and strategies on how to create a life that you desire and truly deserve.
How I got back on track after life knocked me completely down in 2012.
Things I have learned through my own mistakes and lessons.
But also things that I have learned from other people that have walked the path before me.

Remember.....it doesn't matter where you are coming from.
All that matter is where you are going.

You have to keep on moving. Momentum is everything.
The less you move the less you want to move.
Action leads to more action.

This is a book on how to take your power back, break free from the past and step into your new future and to the life you were meant to live.

I wrote the book, but I could not have done it without the help from my good friend Anna-Karin Nelson.
She put it all together and published it for me. Thank you Anna-Karin

A big thank you to all my wonderful friends, both in the US and in Sweden who have supported me during my difficult times.

Special thanks to my wonderful friends Ingela Fure, Nina Hoffman and Annell Sizemore, for always supporting and believing on me.

A big hug to my four-legged support team at home. Nikki, Lady and Coco. Always generous with their unconditional love and kisses.


This book is available at www.amazon.com in the US
And www.amazon.co.uk in Europe


            Be Courageous, Take Action and Make It Happen!



                                         Karin Glannstam - Personal Success Coach
                                                     www.karinglannstam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment