Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Check Out My First Book...... Bounce Don't Break

                                   "Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls."

What do you do when your life falls apart and everything becomes total uncertainty?

What do you do to turn things around?

In 2012 my own life totally imploded and I was faced with a very tough situation.
First I was depressed and overwhelmed and I didn´t know what to do.
I really didn't think there was anything that I could do to change my situation.
My life had become total uncertainty.

In this book I will talk about how I was able to pull myself through.
Explain what was the biggest elements that made a big difference in my life and that helped me turn a big crisis into a comeback.



Seek the valuable lesson in every problem, setback or crisis.
You will find that there will be a lesson for you to learn.

My book is available at www.amazon.com if you are in the US
If you are in Europe you can find it at www.amazon.co.uk.

                                          Karin Glannstam - Personal Success Coach
                                                        www.karinglannstam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment