Wednesday, January 11, 2017

How to Bounce and Not Break

                                            "Every problem has a gift in its hands."
                                                               - Richard Bach


"Without the suffering that I had to go through I would not have been able to achieve the growth that I now have.
And because of my own suffering I am now in a better position to help others
It didn't break me.......it made me stronger."

One of the best ways to recover from a setback or a crisis is to have something new to go for right away.
Don't let a setback or a crisis affect you for a year or longer.
If you can ...put something together right away. Or as soon as possible.

What you are putting together might not be the total answer, but it allows you to start walking and not getting stuck.
Very important to have something new to focus on. Have a purpose and find meaning in your life.

You can continue to focus on what you can't control, the past and what is missing in life.
But if you continue to do this you will eventually feel stuck in a negative pattern.

Learn from the lessons that the crisis is providing but make sure that you start taking some steps forward as quickly as possible.


This is how my own life coaching business got started.

I suffered a huge crisis or breakdown in 2012.
Within 3 months my mother passed away. I walked away from a narcissistic abusive relationship and I also moved to another country.
It would have been easy to focus on my losses.To be honest...I did for the first 3-4 months.
But then I started to try to figure out what I was going to do with the rest of my life......and that is how my coaching business was born.
Today....five years later I have written and published my first book.

Your biggest problem today might be the biggest gift that you have ever received.
Because it may contain within it the lesson that you need to be successful in life.

My Book is available on www.amazon.com if you are in the US
If you are in Europe you can find it on www.amazon.co.uk.


                                            Karin Glannstam - Personal Success Coach
                                                            www.karinglannstam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment