Sunday, June 10, 2018

I Have The Power!

                                                      I create my own reality.
                                                      I create my own future.
                    My mind is strong enough to change and create anything in this world.
                                                          I have the power.






Are you happy with your life right now?

Did you know that you are the creator of your own life?

Who is creating this?

Who is creating your life experience?

You are the one creating.

If you don't like what you are creating, stop looking at the outside world and know that from your own consciousness you are manifesting this world around you.

If you don't like what you are manifesting, you don't need to change the world.
All you need to change is your own consciousness and your own limiting programs that you are running on a daily base.

Other people are not to blame.
We are all responsible for our own lives and what we are manifesting.

The moment you blame others you are dis-empowering yourself.
Basically saying...…"I don't have anything to do with this.....I'm a victim."

You are the creator of your own life and if you want what you are creating to be better, you are the one that have to make it better.

Stop waiting for other people. If you wait for others to change you will wait forever.
Do you actually think people around you are going to change just because you want them to change? I don't think so!!!

What if people and the world is not changing..... then how is your life going to get better?

When you change, take your power back and start creating what you want.


You are more powerful than you think!






No comments:

Post a Comment