Sunday, June 24, 2018

5 Tips To Stay Healthy And Keep Your Weight Under Control


                                               Every small achievement will soon be
                                                        one amazing success.



Do want to feel healthier and have more energy?

Most of  us do.

How about being able to keep your weight under control and to feel awesome?

Are you interested?




Here are 5 simple things that you can do to live a healthier, more energized life and keep the weight under control.

These tips are so easy and so simple to do. They have worked very will in my life and I hope that you will try them.

Step One
Move more.
Get inspired to add a few more activities into your life.
I've had dogs for the past 30 years and that has helped a lot with moving my body. I enjoy taking my dogs out in nature for walks on a daily base. Great exercise for both me and the dogs.
Decide do move more. It doesn't matter what you do.
Start walking with a pedometer and set a goal of 10,000 steps per day.

Step Two
Find out what works.
Find something that you like to do. For me as I mentioned in step one I love to walk my two dogs on a daily base.  I also enjoy doing yoga. I used to do classes at the gym but now I do three 30-minutes sessions per week at home.
Figure out what you like to do, or chances are that you won't do it.
Sign up for some specific class. Find a few friends and do something together.

Step Three
Start small.
Don't be a weekend worrier at the gym and then end up on the couch for the rest of the weak because you hurt yourself.
Make tiny changes both when it comes to your diet and your exercise. Instead of eating a big salad start with adding a vegetable or two to your meal on a regular base. Replace a soda or a candy bar with a piece of fruit. Eventually you will start craving more fresh food and less junk.

Step Four
Be consistent
I eat the same healthy breakfast everyday. Sticking to the same meal takes the guess work out of how to start my day on a healthy note. I walk about the same distance every day. Rain or sunshine, it doesn't matter. Consistency pays off big time. Little by little a little become a lot.
Develop stickability.

Step Five
Be kind to yourself and appreciate yourself and your body.
You might want to clean up your self-talk. Remember whatever you say to yourself.....you are listening.
Stop beating yourself up. You must become your own biggest cheer-leader.


Here are a few empowering  affirmations to say to yourself. 

I accept who I am with joy.
I love myself exactly as I am.
I always stand up for myself and I know I am a person of great value.
I am committed to be successful.
I have inner strength.
I am capable.
I am proud of my body.
I am healthy, I am strong and I am powerful




                                                         www.karinglannstam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment