Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Is It Time to Do a Little House Cleaning When It Comes to Your Relationships?

                                          Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise,
                                           but the companion of fools will suffer hard.


Is it time to do a little house cleaning again and toss away some things that are only taking up space and are not making you happy?

After you clean out you house you might also wan to take a good look at the people that you surround yourself with.

Is it time to let a few friends go?

Maybe you even have some toxic ones around..... but you are having a hard time letting them go?

We all have to realize that some people are simply not good for us.
They might not be toxic, but they are not having the best attitude.

Here are a few questions you might want to ask yourself before you decide on who gets to stay and who gets to go.

What kind of person am I becoming because of this relationship?

Does this relationship help me grow mentally, emotionally and spiritually?

Am I becoming a better person because of this relationship?

Do they bring out the best in me?

Do they inspire me?

Do they encourage me to develop my greatness?

Do they make me stretch?


Birds of a feather flock together.....
In other words.....people who have something in common feel comfortable together.


                                            Karin Glannstam - Personal Success Coach
                                                         www.karinglannstam.com


No comments:

Post a Comment