Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Do you Feel Frustrated with your Slow Progress?

                                          "Slow progress is better than no progress."


                                                "Some quit due to slow progress.
                                      Never grasping the fact that slow progress....
                                                                is progress."
I don't know about you.......
But sometimes I feel really frustrated with the slow progress I am making in my own life.
I know change is difficult and it takes a lot of dedication, persistence and perseverance to make big and lasting changes in our own lives. I try to tell myself that it will take some time to change behaviors and thought pattern that I have had for a long time. It won't happen overnight......I have to learn to be patient with myself.



I couple of weeks ago I came across these wonderful words and today I want to share them with you. If you are trying to make some changes in your life right now and are feeling frustrated with your slow progress.....you will probably find these words soothing and encouraging.


Because of the many years of past conditioning and the intense training you have in holding on to toxic thoughts, behaviors and unhealthy relationships, giving up on , all that toxic in your life won't be easy and it won't happen overnight.

Chances are that you won't see major improvements in your life immediately, and that's okay

Be patient and gentle with yourself while working on rebuilding your life and remember to enjoy the journey.

Always focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing the activity but doing it.

Remember to take one step at a time.




                                             Karin Glannstam - Personal Success Coach
                                                      www.karinglannstam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment