Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Form Succesful Habits

"Quoting former Navy Seal Team six leader Richard Marcinko, you don't have to like it, you just have to do it!
Doing what need to be done even when it's the last thing you want to do, is the critical factor in achieving success."                          
                                                                          - Mike Mahler from Live Life Aggressively




"I hated every minute of training, but I said, Don't quit now. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion."                                
                                                                                                                     - Mohammed Ali



This is exactly what I told myself when I was out this morning, doing my daily 3-mile run.


Did I want to do this? The answer was ....No!............ but I did it anyway!

I knew it was good for me, and if I want to live a better and healthier life-style tomorrow.....I have to suffer today. I knew I didn't have to like, I just had to do it!!!!!


Remember, "Doing what needs to be done even when it is the last thing you want to do, is the critical factor in achieving success."




There is another word for it....... Self-Discipline.

The ability to make yourself do,
what you should do,
when you should do it,
whether you like it or not.

The key is to do it, when you don't feel like doing it!!!!



How about you? How is your Self-Discipline?

What do you "know" you need to do that you just don't "feel" like doing?

How about.......Just Do It!!!!


                             Karin Glannstam - Personal Success Coach
                                           www.karinglannstam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment