Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Giving Thanks For Who You Are

               I came across these beautiful words written by Loren M. Gelberg - Goff

                      So many times when don't see how truly beautiful we all are.


                                                     Through My Eyes


                                      If you could see yourself through my eyes, 
                                            You'd see how beautiful you are.
                                      If you could see yourself through my eyes,
                                      You'd see how you sparkle when you smile.
                                      If you could see yourself through my eyes,
                              You'd see how you light up when you're just being you.
                                     If you could see yourself through my eyes,
                                    You would know that you shine from within.
                                     If you could see yourself through my eyes,
                     You would know that who you are is a gift to anyone who knows you.





                                    Karin Glannstam - Personal Success Coach
                                                 www.karinglannstam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment