Here are a few tips to increase your happiness in a few minutes or less.
1. Be in the moment. It is easy to fall in the habit of dwelling in the past or looking to the future.
Staying in the present moment is essential for your well-being.
2. Surround yourself with people that are happy and uplifting. Happiness, joy and inspiration is
contagious. Spend a little time with someone who has an abundance of energy.
3. Feed yourself with inspiration. Listen to energizing music is an easy way to elevate your mood.
Find motivational quotes. Listen to audios of inspirational speakers. Search for inspiration every
4. Laughter is one of the best antidotes for a heavy mood. Laughter and smiling releases
endorphins, the 'happy hormone' in the brain and is regarded as nature's cure for the blues.
5. Allow yourself time to connect. Make time to sit quietly each day and reconnect with your
intuition and life purpose. Allowing your mind to to slow down each day is an important habit
6. Beautify your space. Get yourself a nice bouquet of flowers. We can't deny that everyone has a
positive reaction to flowers! Put a bouquet of flowers in an area of your home where you can
see them and you'll find your spirits being lifted.
7. Mix things up. If you are following the same routine and structure every day, it has a way of
killing your inspiration and creativity.
Karin Glannstam - Personal Success Coach