Friday, April 1, 2016

Apply What You Know - Learn As You Go

                                     Apply what you know as you start.
                                     Learn as you go.
                      Go as far as you would like to go.

                                        "No more talking about it. It´s time to be it"

                                    "You see, in life, lots of people know what to do,
                                          but few people actually do what they know.
                                                      Knowing is not enough!
                                                        You must take action"
                                                          - Tony Robbins


You don´t have to have all the facts and information up front before you start something.
You can learn as you go.

I believe what prevents us from starting something new in life is that we don´t feel like we know enough and have enough information to get started.
So instead of searching for the answers and maybe even finding someone who has already accomplished what we are trying to do, we quit before we even get started.
Or we procrastinate because we believe we have to have the perfect game-plan before we get started.

If I look back on my own life, I have always been very curious on how things work.
If I didn´t know...... I was always willing to find out. Then I was willing to take action on it.

I remember when I decided in 2012 that I was going to go back to school, to become a certified life coach. I didn´t have a whole lot of information on how to exactly do that.
But I made a decision that I was going to go for it....... and I began to search for answers everywhere.
Books, The Internet, asking  a lot people. I was constantly collecting information to try to figure it out.
As I was constantly searching ..... answers and information started to show up.
I connected with new people and mentors that gave me answers and the information I needed.
They showed me the way.

When I stated my on-line coaching business in 2013, again.... I didn´t know how to do a lot of things. But I was willing to learn and was constantly searching everywhere for the information and the people that I needed to assist me.
When I learned something new, I applied it. Got good at it. Then it was time to learn something new, and then apply it. I was constantly learning and then applying what I had learned.
I still do. I am always looking for new ideas and better ways of doing things.

It is good to learn but you must also apply what you have learned or it won´t do you any good.

If you want to start something in life you can´t sit back and wait for things to happen.
You must actively go out into he world and start searching for things, information and people.

Never be afraid or embarrassed to ask. You can´t do it alone.

You don´t have to know everything before you start. Just start and learn as you go.

Start TODAY!



                                            Karin Glannstam - Personal Success Coach
                                                           www.karinglannstam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment