Thursday, August 27, 2020

Never Give Up - Workshop Via Zoom





In life things are going to go wrong.
But what do you do when your life falls apart and everything has become total uncertainty?
What do you do to turn things around?

In 2012 my whole life imploded. There wasn't much left of my old life and I found myself stuck in uncertainty for several months. It wasn't a great feeling when the future that I had planned all of a sudden was completely gone and there wasn't anything I could do to get it back. I was stuck and I had no idea on how to move on with the rest of my life.

I know that many of you are finding yourself feeling stuck right and and wondering how you got there. I also know a lot of you are thinking that there must be more to life, but you don't really know how to access it.

Join me on Wednesday September 2nd, 2020 at 10 am CT for a 2 hour workshop via Zoom.

During our time together I will share with you and guide you through an amazing strategy that got me unstuck and back on track after my own life completely fell apart in 2012.
Not only will I share this amazing lifesaving strategy I will also give you more amazing tools on how to remain on track and keep your energy high so that you can become a creator of your life instead of having to settle for the way things are.

The cost for this workshop is ONLY $25
There are 20 spots available so sign up TODAY..... to reserve your spot.
Last day to sign up is Tuesday Sept. 1st, 2020

To sign up send me an email and say..... I Am In!

If you have any questions feel free to send an email.


Will you join me?
Your Cheerleader,

Karin Glannstam


                                           Karin Glannstam - Life Coach & Author
                                                                                                         www.karinglannstam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment