Monday, August 10, 2020

Let's Get Back On Track

                             


What do you do when your life falls apart and everything becomes total uncertainty?

What do you do to turn things around?

Did you know that people are a lot like trains. A train isn't going anywhere if it is off its track.


Same thing with people. If we are off track in our lives we will have problems moving forward and enjoying our journey.

Since we have no track to run on, we will find ourselves getting stuck.

I know many of you are finding yourself feeling off track and stuck right now and you probably wondering how you got there.

Many of you are probably thinking that there must be more to life, but you don't really know how to access it.

Believe me, I have been there and I want to let you know that there is a way to get unstuck, back on track and find what you are looking for.

In 2012 my own life totally imploded and I was faced with a very tough situation.
First I was depressed and overwhelmed and I didn´t know what to do.

I really didn't think there was anything that I could do to change my situation.
My life had become total uncertainty.

It is easy to get off track in life when we don't have a well thought out plan.

Most of us are so busy with our lives and unfortunately we spend more time on planning our vacations than we do our lives.

But the good thing is that you can change the direction of your life at anytime. You just have to decide that you want to live a better life in the future. A life that you have designed yourself.



I have created a brand new eight week BounceBack course & challenge, to share strategies, tools, steps and secrets, you need to get back on track and help you become the “STAR” of your own movie.

Live training every Thursday for 90 minutes will start on August the 20th - October 8th, at 7pm Central Time.
All training will be online via Zoom.

The price for the BounceBack course & challenge is only $249 if you register before Aug 15. 
After Aug 15, the price goes up to $299.
This is going to be a small group of only10 people.

Don't miss out on this experience of challenging yourself to become the best version of yourself and create the life that you were meant to live.

Registration ends on August 17th at midnight.

Our first coaching session of the BounceBack course & challenge will start on August the 20th at 7 pm Central Time.
Will you join us?

Secure you place in the BounceBack course & challenge by sending me an email:



Join me for a live Q & A session via Zoom on Thursday Aug. 13, 9am CST. 
During this live session you can ask me any questions you have about the BounceBack course and challenge.
To get the link to this call, please send me a an email and I will send you the link.
karin@karinglannstam.com



Talk Soon!

Your Partner In Transformation,
Karin 


                                                Karin Glannstam - Life Coach & Author
                                                     www.karinglannstam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment