Monday, August 31, 2020

Crisis Can Be An Opportunity

 


In life things are going to go wrong.

We will all have to deal with a constant wave of problems and occasional setbacks and crisis.

If you have lost your health, job, home, money, relationship or death of a loved one.....what can you do to pull yourself through?

What do you do when your life falls apart and everything has become total uncertainty?

What do you do to turn things around?


In 2012 my own life totally imploded and I was faced with a very tough situation. 

First my mom died in the end of 2011. Three months later I walked away from a highly toxic and abusive relationship and within a few days I left the US where I had lived for 25 years to return to Sweden where I was born. I had nothing left of my old life except for my 2 dogs and some clothes and some personal belongings

First I was depressed and overwhelmed and I didn´t know what to do.
I really didn´t think that there was anything that I could do to change my situation.
My life had become total uncertainty.


I asked myself...... 

What can I do to turn things around? 

What can I do to change my situation?

Can I change myself?

How am I going to pull myself through this?


Crisis can be opportunity. Crisis can call us to grow and think differently. Crisis can call us to create, start something new and become resourceful. Crisis can call us to think differently, solve problems we never solved before, take action instead of sitting and hoping. 


I know that many of you are facing a to tough situation right now.... very similar to the situation that I was facing in 2012. I know that it feels absolutely awful, hopeless and scary. I have been there and believe me for many months I didn't even know where to begin to put my life back together. I was completely stuck and scared. But I also knew at the same time that I could not remain where I was and I had to do something. 

What was the biggest elements that made a big difference in my life and helped me turn around a big crisis into a at comeback?

I did many things but on Wednesday I will share with you the 5 most important things that I did to be able to take myself to next level during a very difficult time in my life.


Join me on Wednesday September 2nd, 2020 at 10 am CT for a 2 hour workshop via Zoom.

During our time together I will share with you and guide you through an amazing strategy that got me unstuck and back on track after my own life completely fell apart in 2012. Actually I believe that this strategy saved my life.

Not only will I share this amazing lifesaving strategy I will also give you more amazing tools on how to remain on track and keep your energy high so that you can become a creator of your life instead of having to settle for the way things are.


The cost for this workshop is ONLY $25   (Payments are via PayPal)

There are 20 spots available so sign up TODAY..... to reserve your spot.

Last day to sign up is Tuesday Sept. 1st, 2020


To sign up send me an email and say..... I Am In!

karin@karinglannstam.com

If you have any questions feel free to send an email.

karin@karinglannstam.com



Will you join me?


Your Cheerleader,

Karin Glannstam


                            

                                            Karin Glannstam -  Life Coach & Author 

                                                               www.karinglannstam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment