Monday, June 12, 2017

Your Dream Will Require A Lot Of Energy

                                                 You can't have a million dollar dream
                                                     with a minimum wage work ethic


You have to have energy when it comes to your dream. Both physical and mental energy.

You have to be hungry to want to accomplish your dream. You must have a burning desire to start and to finish.

You have to be willing to do the things today that will give you what you want tomorrow..... and to be able to do this you have to have a lot of energy.

Your dream requires a lot of energy..... and to be able to accomplish it you have to put together a system in your life that you can follow every day to keep you "energy high."

So what is something that you can do on a daily base to create high energy?

First you have to start with your mind because everything starts there. Your mind is limitless and you have to be mentally ready or you will never be physically ready to accomplish your dream.

I listen to inspirational/motivational material almost every morning and I find a lot of it on YouTube. Plenty to choose from there. It gives me a great kick in the right direction every morning.

You must have a vision and goals. Create goals and read them out load every morning is another great way to start off your day right. Look at what you are wanting to accomplish. Great inspiration early in the morning and before you go to bed at night.

Read books. Spend at least one hour per day reading a book in your field. If you are wanting to improve your health, then read books about nutrition. If you want to improve your money situation, then read books about finances. How about improving your marriage, then you must seek out books about relationships. If you don't feel like spending a lot of money on books you can go to the library. How much does a library card cost? It's FREE.
You can also read a lot of great articles online.

I set a goal this year to read at least 2 books per month in my field. That is 24 books this year. So far I have read 16. I know I will be able to accomplish that goal this year. I read a variety of books so that I will increase my knowledge, feel better myself, better be able to help my clients, improve my blogs and write better books.
I read about success, finances, health/fitness, stress relief, personal development, leadership and relationships just to name a few. I also read biographies of others. Books are filled with great information, knowledge and ideas.
They say knowledge is power.....but only if you apply what you have learned.

I get a lot of mental energy from writing my blogs and newsletters. It inspires me to write them but I also go back and read what I wrote on days when I feel like my energy level is a little low. I also enjoyed wring my first book and it inspired me to write my second book that will be published this summer.

Listen to great music with a fast beat can be a great way of increasing your energy. Any time you move you will change your state and feel a higher energy level.

So this leads me into the next thing you must do to get more energy.....exercise. No way around this one. You don't have to hang out in the gym all the time. But you can walk 4-5 times per week. Just make exercise a regular habit. Choose the exercise that works for you or you won't do it. The important things is that you create a system when it comes to moving your body.

Don't forget to eat right. You must fuel your body with great nutritional stuff. Try to avoid things with a lot of sugar and too much fat. A well balanced diet is all that it takes. I never have believed in depriving your body of things that you enjoy eating. So I eat chocolate sometimes, but I don't eat it all the time and I don't eat as much when I do eat it.

When you create your system to get "energy high" you must include sleep and also time for relaxation and time for yourself. Whether that is quiet-time, mediation-time or reflection-time. It doesn't matter. Just a little time to yourself.

Last one....learn to manage your time. Don't give it away so freely. Plan and schedule your time. Don't let just anyone take up your time or waste it. Your time is very valuable and once you have spent it....it is gone forever, so make sure that you spend it wisely.

Commit to your dream long-term. Whether it will be easy or not to accomplish it.

It doesn't matter what happens..... you are going to accomplish your dream.....even when it's difficult.


                                        Karin Glannstam- Personal Success Coach                                                        www.karinglannstam.com


No comments:

Post a Comment