Wednesday, June 14, 2017

There Will Be Great Frustration On The Road To Any Success

                                           "Frustration, although quite painful at times,
                                       is a very positive and essential part of success."
                                                            - Bo Bennet

Have you ever felt frustrated?

I think most of us have..... at some point of our lives. I know I definitely have. And a lot of times.

Frustration - The feeling of being upset or annoyed, especially because of inability to change or achieve something.

What part of your life do you feel frustrated about?
Is it in your relationships? Your new business is not taking off as planned? You don't seem to be able to shake off the 15 pounds that you have put on during the last 2 years? Don't seem to be able to attract the right people into your life?

I know that frustration comes and goes and I also know that if you are trying to create something great in your life you are going to feel frustrated on your road to success.

Today I want to recommend a great book written by Tony Robbins.
I guess most of you know that Tony is a mentor of mine. I have never met him and I have not attended any of his seminars yet, but I hope to do so sometime in the near future. So I call him my virtual mentor (we can have those too). I listen to a lot of his recordings..... either on CD or on YouTube.

The book I am talking about is Unlimited Power.

Today I want to share a small part of a chapter that actually talks about frustration, and one key to wealth and happiness is to be able to handle your frustration.


     Here's the first key to the creation of wealth and happiness. You must learn how to handle frustration. If you want to become all you can become, do all you can do, hear all you can hear, see all you can see, you've got to learn how to handle frustration.
Frustration can kill dreams. It happens all the time. Frustration can change a positive attitude into a negative one, an empowering state into a crippling one. The worst thing a negative attitude does is wipe out self-discipline. And when that discipline is gone, the results you desire are gone.
     So to ensure long-term success, you must learn how to discipline your frustration. Let me tell you something. The key to success is massive frustration. Look at almost any great success, and you'll find there's been massive frustration along the way. Anybody who tells you otherwise doesn't know anything about achieving. There are two kinds of people - those who've handled frustration and those who wish they had.

From the book.....Unlimited power by Tony Robbins.


Any time I feel frustrated about some area in my life I always pick up this book and I go to this chapter just to remind myself that frustration is part of the game and it is part of your journey, if you want to be successful. It is OK to feel this way.

But the important thing is..... what do you do with the frustration?
Do you allow it to fuel you to continue or do you allow it to stop you?


                                      Karin Glannstam - Personal Success Coach
                                                      www.karinglannstam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment