Friday, September 23, 2016

How Are You Coming Along With Your Goals for 2016?



                                               "Get out of your own way...
                                             Stop the paralysis by analysis....
                                                    Decide what you want,
                                        create a simple plan, and get moving."
                                                   - Dr. Steve Maraboli

Time is flying by quickly.

There are only a little over 3 months left in 2016.

How are you coming along with your goals for this year?

Have you been able to accomplish what you set out to do at the beginning of this year?

If not......here are a few questions that you might want to ponder on.


This is how it works.

To get clarity on what you want you must first carve out some quiet time for yourself
Sit down with a pen and a piece of paper. Always write things down.

1. What will it take for me to make the changes that I need to succeed?

2. What is stopping me from being able to make the changes? What fear is holding me back?

3.What are some of the obstacles or roadblocks that I must remove in order to have my 
breakthrough?

4. Come up with 2-3  solutions for every obstacle.

5. Who can support me and hold me accountable?

6. What are the temptations that I must remove from my life so that I will be able to stay on track?

7. Who do I need to spend more time with to help me stay on track? And who do I need to spend less time with?

8. What books can I read to get some more clarity, ideas and inspiration?

9. Who can mentor me or coach me?


                                          Karin Glannstam - Personal Success Coach
                                                        www.karinglannstam.com


No comments:

Post a Comment