Monday, May 17, 2021

Are You Finding Yourself Feeling Stuck Right Now?




Are you are finding yourself feeling stuck right now and and wondering how you got there?

Are you facing an obstacle, setback or a crisis right now and don't know how to move through it and come out on the other side?

Are you are thinking that there must be more to life, but you don't really know how to access it?

Believe me, I have been there and I want to let you know that there is a way to get unstuck and to find what you are looking for.

But first you must move beyond thinking that it can't happen for you. You must know the tools and strategies on how to do it and what also stands in the way.



I was born and raised in Sweden. As long as I can remember I always felt that Sweden was too small for me and when I was 25 years old I left and came to the US. I have lived almost 30 years in Texas.

Before I left for the US in 1987, I worked as a nurse for 6 years in Sweden. But I did not want to pursue that field in the US since I never thought it was the right path for me. Instead I got into retail and I had my own gift store in Houston for 7 years and I also had a women's apparel store for 5 years while I was living in Austin.

My life has been filled with ups and downs but in 2012 I had to go through the worst experience so far in my life. My whole life imploded and at that time it was total uncertainty and I didn't know what to do and how to move on. I was 50 years old and my life was a complete mess.
After a few months of soul-searching I decided to turn my mess into my message. I started to rebuild my life. Brick by brick...one day at a time. I designed a huge vision for the life I wanted to have and then I started to build it. In 2013 I signed up for a one year online coaching course to become a certified life coach and in 2014 I graduated. A few months later I started my online coaching business. Since that time I have also written 4 books that I self-published with the help of a good friend.
Since 2012 it is has been a bumpy ride. I have encountered plenty of obstacles and setbacks. But I know that they are part of my journey too and that is when I learn the most. I have run completely out of money twice. I have had to move back to Sweden to live and to work as a nurse to keep my business alive, twice. But I made a commitment to myself many years ago to never give up on my vision. The path to get there has changed many times, but my vision hasn't.


What do you do when your life falls apart and everything has become total uncertainty?
What do you do to turn things around?

Join me on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021 at 10 am ET for a 60 minute live workshop via Zoom. 

The cost for this workshop is ONLY $37
There are ONLY 15 spots available so sign up TODAY..... to reserve your spot. 

Last day to sign up is May 30, 2021.
All payments are via PayPal.​  


Please go to my website or send me an email to sign up.

Got a question, send me and email.

www.karinglannstam.com

email:karin@karinglannstam.com



Don't miss out on this experience of challenging yourself to become the best version of yourself and create the life that you were meant to live.

Talk Soon!

Your Partner In Transformation,

Karin Glannstam



                                            www.karinglannstam.com


No comments:

Post a Comment