Wednesday, January 17, 2018

You Can Live Your Dream

                                                "You don't have to be great to start,
                                                 but you have to start to be great."
                                                              - Zig Ziglar


I know that you have big dreams for your life. Most people do.

But what are you doing right now to be able to make your big dream into your reality in the future?

Have you got a plan? Great, if you do.
What action steps are you taking on a daily base?

Show me your plan and the steps that you are taking right now.....not what you are planning to do in the future.....I want you to show me what you did yesterday and the day before and last week.
and the week before that and last month.

A lot of people have a big dream and a lot of people also have a well designed plan on how to reach their big goal.....but now it stops..... because most people will not take the action steps involved to be able to move towards their big dream.
As a matter of fact most people wont even take the first step.

They talk themselves out of it..... saying things like "I can't do that" or I don't have enough resources, connections or money" or I'm to old, it's too late for me" or "I don't know how to do all those things that I need to do to get to where I want to go"  or "what if I fail....I better not try, because if I don't try, that means I can never fail" and the list of excuses goes on and on and on.

A lot of people give up on their dream because of the time it will take to accomplish it. "I don't have 5 years to spend working on my dream....I don't have the time" or "You are telling me that it will take many years because I can make any really big money?"

The thing is....time is going to pass anyway. But the question is..... where are you going to be in 5 years?
Right where you are right now? Or living the life that you designed for yourself and worked hard at creating for the past 5 years?
It's up to you!

It takes time and a lot of work to create what you really want in life.
Most people overestimate what they can do in one year and they underestimate what they are able to accomplish in 5-10 years.
But as human beings we have been taught there are quick fixes for almost anything in life.

But success in any area of your life and it doesn't matter if it's your health, your business or your relationships, it all takes time and a lot of work. I like to refer to it as the 3 P's.....
Persistence
Perseverance
Patience





If you want to live your dream it probably will involve change. It means that YOU have to change.

All change is difficult. It doesn't matter if it's change that we choose, in other words a positive change....like wanting you accomplish you dream. It's still difficult and sometimes even scary.
Our fear surfaces when we have to trade what is familiar to us for the uncertainty of something new and unknown.

This is exactly why so many people decide to sleep walk through life. They stay in jobs that will make them completely miserable and they stay in relationships that they outgrew 20 years ago, leaving them feeling empty and lonely on the inside.

Don't allow your life to just pass you by. A half-lived life is the ultimate tragedy.
Let this year be the year that you stop settling for less than what you are capable of doing and creating.
Raise your standards and start taking action.

Wake Up and Start Living - Be the STAR in your own movie.

Start designing your life TODAY. Don't wait.

You can do it! I believe in you!

If you want more insight, inspiration and ideas on how to live your dream, I have a great book that I want you to read......My latest book....Wake Up and Start Living.

You can order it www.amazon.com in the US
www.amazon.co.uk if you are in Europe
www.bokus.com if you are in Sweden



                                       
                                                    www.karinglannstam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment