Monday, August 21, 2017

If It Causes You More Pain Than Happiness - LET GO!

                                                  Today it's time to let go,
                                     let go of anything that's bringing you down.
                                            Don't let negative circumstances
                            deter you from the wonderful things life has to offer.
                                             If it's not uplifting it's not worth it.




Have you ever felt uncertain about your next move?
I know I have... many times in my life. I am pretty sure that most people have.
You wake up in the middle of the night and your mind starts going a hundred miles an hour with questions like

I know that I am not happy but what am I going to do?
Do I make a move or do I stay?
Is now the right time to take action, or do I wait?
Do I stay in this relationship or is it time to leave?
Do I stay on this job or is it time to start looking for a new one?
Am I happy living in this city, or will I be happier somewhere else?

All these nagging questions can feel very daunting, but all the red flags might tell you that it is time for a change. Maybe it is time to walk away.





Here are a few red flags that you might want to look out for

You are not being able to be who you are.
In other words you are compromising yourself. We all have a need to authentic. Be who we actually are deep inside. Not being someone that we think that other people will like.
Dare to be yourself. You are OK the way you are. Do what is right for you, even if no one else agrees with you. Stand up for yourself and what you believe in.
Never become someone else, because eventually it will pollute your whole life.

You feel like you are fighting an uphill battle.
If you are spending most of your days just trying to cope, change or fix a situation, chances are it isn't the right one for you.
Life is suppose to be about joy, happiness and growth.
If you are constantly struggling to feel good, it is probably time for a change.

You are afraid to change.
In other words... fear is a big obstacle. You know what you have but you don't know what you will get if you make a move. Why are we so often convince that if we make a change, it will get worse?
How about if it will get a lot better?
If you are not growing where you are right now, it is time for a change. Staying just because it is the easiest things to do, is merely a recipe for regret, bitterness and disaster later in life.
Staying comfortable will cost you and it will make you miss out on great opportunities in life.

You feel obligated to stay.
If you are in a relationship right now based on obligation you are in for a rough ride. These kind of relationships often lead to resentment and also bitterness, down the road.
You will eventually feel like you have no choices and that will lead to feeling stuck.
Being able to choose in life is very powerful. You are not doing anyone any favors by staying because you feel like you have to.
Being somewhere where you don't want to be or where you don't belong will give you a feeling that your life has no meaning.

You are not being valued.
Being with someone that doesn't value you or being in a job where what you do is not being valued is about as damaging as it gets. Knowing that you can be replaced at any time will bring a lot of stress to your life.
When you give someone or something your all, but you notice how little it matters to whoever is on the receiving end... it is time to go!!!
Don't allow yourself to be used and abused. Don't allow yourself to being put down or compared to others. If the job or the relationship is not lifting you up and you feel put down most of the time... it is time to plan an exit strategy.


Letting go of something that feels familiar to us is no easy task.
But staying somewhere or with someone that won't allow us to grow will only make our lives worse.

Be courageous. Face the truth and the take action.




  




1 comment:

  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,HypertensionFatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Autism,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases,,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.,Lyme Disease,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Lupus,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Breast CANCER,Lung Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Autism,Brain Cancer,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / .  or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219.

    ReplyDelete