Monday, May 25, 2015

One Quick Tip to start You Day off Right!

Today I want to give you a very quick strategy and a great tool to get your day started off on the right foot. It doesn't take very much time, and it will support you in living a great and healthy life.

And since I am all about living a healthy and wonderful life...I want to share this great tip with you.


Drink a glass of water FIRST thing in the morning



Before I go to bed I fill up a bottle of water and I place it next to my bed. As soon as I wake up, I drink the whole thing. I started with half a glass of water, and I have worked my way up to a bottle of water.

Maybe you wonder....Why....is this important?

Throughout the night we expel water with every breath and literally become dehydrated. The negative effects of dehydration on the brain are well documented and impair both short-term and long-term memory.
When we are dehydrated, our head feels foggy and we also feel tired.




Unfortunately, most people who feel tired when they wake up reach for a cup of coffee for the caffeine. This is actually the worst decision people can make first thing in the morning because the caffeine dehydrates them even more.

My suggestion is..... Drink one glass of water first thing in the morning for 30 days, then try going a day without it......I bet you will notice a difference.

You don't have to give up coffee, either. I am only suggesting that drink one glass of water FIRST thing in the morning before you drink anything else. At least you will help hydrate your brain and body and it will make you feel GREAT!


                                                                  By the way.....

                                                        DRINK MORE WATER
                                                                    your skin
                                                                    your hair
                                                                   your mind
                                                                  and your body
                                                                 will Thank You

 
Karin Glannstam - Personal Success Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment