Thursday, October 23, 2014

My Weekend With Oprah!

It started with a vision many...many ...years ago. Then I put my vision on my vision board about a year ago....and this past weekend my vision became reality. So what was my vision?

I got to go and experience this past weekend with Oprah!!!! This was my vision for many years to be able to experience one of Oprah's Life Classes...LIVE!!!!
The Life That You Want Tour came to Houston, TX....and I had a ticket!!!!

WOW.... what an experience.... No words big enough to describe it!! I am truly blessed to have been part of this wonderful Life Class and Tour.

Oprah also brought with her Deepak Chopra, Elizabeth Gilbert, Rob Bell and Iyanla Vanzant. Fantastic group of Trailblazers.


"I want us all to fulfill our greatest potential.
To find our calling, and summon the courage to live it."

"Create the highest grandest vision for your life.
then let every step move you in that direction."

"With every experience, you alone are painting your
own canvas - thought by thought, choice by choice."

"The only courage you ever need is the courage to live
the life of your dreams."
                                   - Oprah -

Thanks for the Experience and the Memories.....Absolutely PRICELESS!!!!

www.karinglannstam.com



 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment