Sunday, May 10, 2015

Where are you the Happiest?

What is Happiness? Where are you the happiest?

Did you know that happiness in an inside job. You can not find happiness in the outer world.

Happiness is found inside yourself.



It doesn't matter where you move. Wherever you go......there you are.
You always take yourself with you.

So have you ever asked yourself what it will take to make you happy?

 
                                       
                                 "Sometimes the things you are most afraid
                                 of are the things that make you the happiest."



A lot of us pin our happiness on external factors........

If I only had a more money......a bigger house....a more expensive car...... more understanding partner....better job......or whatever your "want" is.



But your happiness has been.....and always will be........Right Inside Yourself.

You are in charge of your happiness.

                                           "Happiness isn't getting what you want,
                                                     it's wanting what you got."
                                                                                    - Garth Brooks

 
Karin Glannstam - Personal Success Coach
 

2 comments:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey. Please keep in touch with me in Twitter, @ipersuade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sridhar! I am so glad you found my blog and that you enjoyed reading it. I post new blogs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I hope you will continue to read mine. I will find you on Twitter and you can also find me on Twitter at karin_newyou.
    Thanks for your comment and stay in touch. Karin

    ReplyDelete