Friday, October 14, 2016

Why You Should Listen To Motivational Recordings

                                                                      "Old ways
                                                            Won´t open new doors."

I absolutely love to listen to motivational recordings. Almost every morning I have made a habit of listening to something great and inspirational . I do this right  after I get out of bed. I light some candles on my coffee-table, get my cup of hot tea and then I listen to some kind of recording for about an hour.

My day wouldn´t be the same without it. It really sets me up for a more positive day.
I call it my "Power Hour".
Tony Robbins calls it "Priming yourself for the day".
Actually you are making a conscious decision to have a more positive and empowering day.

I have been listening to these kind of recording since 2012 when my own life completely fell apart.
I did it as a way of motivating myself. To get out of the slump and to learn to focus on a better today and a better future for myself instead of focusing on my breakdown, what I had lost and what had not worked in my life. I felt like I was trying to reprogram my brain.
Shifting from what was not working and had not worked for many years to what I wanted my future to look like.

Fast forward to today. I make a point of getting up an hour earlier every morning, so that I can get my "Power Hour" in before I start to work. It doesn´t matter how early I have to start working.
 I make sure I get up early enough to get my hour of motivation in before I start the day.

Of course you don´t have to do it for a whole hour. 15 minutes is good enough. Just make sure that you try to make it into a daily habit.

I believe that is very important that we feed our minds.
Either by reading book or listening to recordings.

When you are down it will give you a lift.
It is good to listen when you are feeling down but the ideal time to listen is actually when you are feeling really great.

Let me tell you why......

When you are already feeling great,  motivational recordings will trigger your imagination, creativity and it will stir up all the stored information which you already have in your mind.

A lot of good ideas will come forth at this time.

But if you are too down it might be hard for you to accept these great ideas and you might turn away the very best ones.

Listen when you are up and feeling good.
When you feel good your endorphins will pop up as a result of listening to these recordings and when you listen and new ideas pop up in your mind it will generate even more excitement.



                                           Karin Glannstam - Personal Success Coach
                                                            www.karinglannstam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment