Friday, October 21, 2016

Mind Your Own Business


                                           "Everyone seems to have a clear idea
                                      on how other people should lead their lives,
                                               but none about his or her own."

We all have to be respectful of other peoples recoveries, paths or journeys.

We must learn to mind our own business.

There are always several paths that will lead to the same thing.
In other words ........there are several paths that will lead to the top of the mountain.
It really doesn´t matter how you get there.
The important thing is that you actually get to where you want to go.

I have meet so many people that have been trying to tell me or convince me that their way is the only way for me to accomplish what I am trying to accomplish.
Their way of solving a problem or accomplishing a particular goal is the right way or the only way to do it.
It might be their way of doing something.... but it is never the only way.
You can take advice from people but never take orders from them.

Everyone must figure out what will work best for them.
Through my own battles and life-lessons, I have found out that there is usually a combination of several things that will work the best.
There is no such thing as One Size Fits All.

Be respectful of other peoples journeys.
It might not be the right one for you....... but for them it is the perfect path.

You don´t have the right to tell people what to do or try to control them.

You don´t have the right to help anyone else unless they ask you.

You can present an experience to them and you can be a living example of what it is to have been changed by your own experience.
What you have learned through your own battle and storms.
How you turned your breakdown into a breakthrough.
How you handled it and what worked for you.

If someone wants to know...they will ask you.

Lead by example. Never not by forcing your advice and opinions onto others.

Mind your own business

When I write my blogs and newsletters I often write about what has worked for me.
My own experience.
I also write about what I have learned from other people that have travelled a similar path before me. What has worked for them.

Take the information that makes sense to you and leave the rest.



                                            Karin Glannstam - Personal Success Coach
                                                          www.karinglannstam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment