Wednesday, November 4, 2020

You Got To Read This Book! Millionaire Women Next Door...The Many Journeys of Successful American Businesswomen

                                       If you want to catch a cold, hang out with sick people. 

                                              If you want to lose, associate with losers. 

                                                 But if you want to become successful, 

                                    go out of your way to associate with successful people.


Have you read the book... The Millionaire Next Door... Written by Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko?

If you haven't I highly recommend reading it.

But today I want to mention another amazing book also written by Thomas J. Stanley... 

Millionaire Women Next Door.



Often, women in their thirties and forties tell me they are reluctant to start a business because they are too old. To all of them I say, "Read the cases." Some women profiled herein were in their forties or fifties before they went out on their own. As a millionaire woman, Florence, put it so aptly:

Follow your dream no matter what age... I didn't follow mine until I was fifty-two years old (eight years ago).

I started my own business because no one would hire me... they said I was too old.

Now I have two offices and sixty employees... My regret is that I should have started sooner.


Don't be afraid to go at it alone!... Don't think you don't know enough to start a business. Most start in a garage or a small building. It only takes and idea, a plan, and an overwhelming desire to make it work.


"Most Americans are not free. They are chained to their paychecks... The women profiled herein will not tolerate such as an existence. They are a different breed. They are free. They are cultivators of wealth and satisfied with life. They are in control of their own destiny."

From Millionaire Women Next Door.


Work hard, play hard, and keep life fun! Love yourself, and you will always love others.



                                              Karin Glannstam - Life Coach & Author

                                                           www.karinglannstam.com


No comments:

Post a Comment