Monday, March 16, 2015

Recovering from Narcissistic abuse and Becoming a Life Coach

Today I want to share with you the first episode in the video series "Women Empowering Women" Going from Breakdown to a Breakthrough, on NewYouTV. You can find NewYouTV on my website, www.karinglannstam.com. Please go and check out the video.

We are all on a journey and sometimes we get stuck in life and that might lead to a breakdown.
A breakdown is usually about a loss of some kind. Loss of a loved one, a marriage, job, moving to another city etc. If you slow down and learn from the breakdown you will have a breakthrough.




Instead of listening to the pain we often numb it with alcohol, prescription drugs, shopping, gambling, sex or just being "busy" all the time. Pay attention to the pain. It is here to tell you something.

I decided to create Women Empowering Women due to my own breakdown and breakthrough in 2012.

In theses episodes brave women will share their personal stories. How they went from breakdown to breakthrough and what they learned in the process.


"Turn your wounds into Wisdom."         - Oprah


Every Friday will be posting a new video with a different woman sharing her story.

I hope you will tune in every Friday to NewYouTV and I hope these stories will inspire you!


In this video I am sharing my story. I was born and raised in Sweden. Came to the US in1987. I was 25 years old.
I have had a knack for attracting the wrong kind of men in my life. In 2012 my life totally fell apart when I discovered that the man that I had been with and known for almost 8 years was a narcissist.
At that time I didn't know what a narcissist was and I was in shock when I finally figured it out. It was totally devastating and my whole world collapsed.


Betrayal, when realized, is a phenomenal existential feeling. Betrayal and narcissism is a lethal combination.
Suddenly my world was no longer the one I believed in. I questioned reality but most of all I questioned myself.
"How" I wondered, "could I have been so stupid, so naïve, blind, trusting and unknowing?"

Here is My Story!




If you have any questions about Narcissistic abuse or maybe you are in an abusive, toxic relationship or situation or know of someone who is
Please contact me through my website www.karinglannstam.com

In my blog on Wednesday I will share "How to spot a Narcissist





The traits and the warning signs.

Without the awareness, we may not recognize the signs. A guy with narcissistic tendencies is often very charismatic. They are charming, successful and appears to have it all. So often we are drawn to their "confidence".

It can be energy-depleting to be near a narcissist for long. He puts his needs first and he is a great manipulator.

Learn to spot signs of Narcissism. See you Wednesday!



                                             Karin Glannstam - Personal Success Coach
                                                       www.karinglannstam.com


No comments:

Post a Comment