Monday, July 13, 2020

Never Give Up On Something You Can't Go A Day Without Thinking About

                                           Your dream doesn't have an expiration date.
                                                 Take a deep breathe, and try again.





Have you ever accomplished a huge goal or dream, something that you had been dreaming about accomplishing for a while?
Has a dream that you had for a long time finally come true for you?

This week a huge dream of mine is about to come true and I am beyond EXCITED!!!!

Starting on Thursday I will attend my first live event with Tony Robbins.
It's Unleash The Power Within. UPW
For 4 days I will be hanging out live with Tony R.

This is the first time he is doing any of his events virtually. I will be part of something completely new.
How exciting is this!!!!

We will be over 22 000 people attending from all over the world and I can't hardly wait for this to start.


                                             You never know how close you are.
                                                Never give up on your dreams!


Back in the fall of 2014 I was scheduled to attend UPW 4-day event in Dallas, TX. I already had the ticket, hotel room and I was ready to go. But at the last minute something happened. Life got in the way, I wasn't able to attend the event. I was more than upset and I have always felt that I had missed out on something great.

Attending Unleash The Power Within has continued to be a dream of mine and I kept thinking about it and have kept dreaming about and now this dream will come true for me.


                                       Never give up on something you can't go a day 
                                                        without thinking about.


So, no matter what you dream is.....never give up on being able to accomplish it.
Dream on, prepare and get ready. One day the opportunity is going to be right there in front of you and then you must be ready to take advantage of the opportunity.
Dream on. Prepare. Get ready, and it will happen.


Never give up on your dreams. 
Someday.....Somehow.....Somewhere.....you will find them.


                                                           www.karinglannstam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment